Every bride wants to look their best on their wedding day and go to lengths to get their “ideal” body for the day.
Sometimes we need a reason to kick start ourselves and a wedding can be a good time. If you have set a date then there are a few tips that you can follow to get your wedding body.
1. Never skip meals
2. Avoid quick fix diets and detoxs
3. Portion sizes – aim for lunch and dinner meals to contain ½ the plate from vegetables, ¼ from lean protein and the remaining ¼ from good quality carbohydrates.
4. Allow yourself to have the occasional treat – everything in moderation.
5. Stay hydrated preferably from water. Avoid fruit juices, smoothies and shakes. You can consume more calories in a liquid form – ask yourself with a juice that might have 2 apples, 1 carrot and 2 oranges in it – could you eat all that at once? Probably not!
6. Enjoy exercise. Don’t always do the same thing. Keep it interesting.
7. Cut back on salty foods prior to the wedding as salt can lead to fluid retention.
Overall if you follow the Australian Guide to Healthy Eating recommendations and exercise then there is no reason you can’t reach your goal. Enjoy the wedding moment.